540 notes ~~ Permalink ~~ Reblog ~~
Orly Pink Pixel with nail art and topcoat! After wearing Pink Pixel on its own for a day I couldn’t help arting on it and making it all shiny and sparkly. I love these so much! More at the full post.
We Went to the Moon (In 1969)/Ren Got an F by: Even Stevens
1,156 notes ~~ Permalink ~~ Reblog ~~
We Went to the Moon (In 1969)/Ren Got an F | From Even Stevens
953 notes ~~ Permalink ~~ Reblog ~~
- Start with your base coat and colour, and let that dry.
- Use a dotting tool to make 5-petal flowers all over your nail, leaving space between them for leaves.
- Use a striping brush and a contrasting polish to add detail to the petals. You can also do this with a smaller dotting tool or a toothpick.
- Use a dotting tool to create one dot in the center of each flower.
- Use a striping brush to create the leaves by making small V shapes. Create two leaves per flower.
- Use a dotting tool to fill in any spaces with dots.
- Seal with topcoat, clean up, and you’re done!